SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University
Office of Research Administration
Create CITI Account
- Register online for Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI) training
- Affiliate your account with SUNY DOWNSTATE.
- Choose one of groups of basic training modules:
- Group 1: Biomedical Investigators and Key Personnel, Basic Course
- Group 2: Social / Behavioral Investigators and Key Personnel
- Sign up for supplemental (optional) training as desired or required, AFTER completing
the basic training modules:
- If needed, take one of the CITI GCP modules.
If needed, those who are not members of the Downstate workforce, may complete the optional CITI HIPAA training (module #14) offered through affiliation with SUNY Downstate.
- If needed, those who are not members of the Downstate workforce, may complete the optional CITI Conflict of Interest training module (various modules are available including #488 and #681) offered through affiliation with SUNY Downstate.
- Refresher training is required every 4 years for all training except GCP training. GCP training is valid for 3 years.
For a complete list of required IRB training, please refer to the IRB Guidance.
For other educational opportunities, please see the Training & Conflict of Interest webpage.