SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University
Office of Research Administration
Research Compliance and Training
Information and training modules for corporate compliance, the deficit reduction act, and identity theft, and documentation integrity are available at the SUNY Downstate Office of Compliance and Audit Services website.
- Animal Care and Use
- Biosafety and Biosecurity
- Conflicts of Interest Note that all investigators and key personnel involved in research related activities as well as research administrative personnel must complete this course. In addition, on an annual basis, all active Investigators must submit an electronic disclosure questionnaire using COI Smart. Within thirty (30) days of any material change to a significant financial interest, the annual disclosure questionnaire must be electronically revised. A "Transactional Questionnaire" must be submitted pursuant to all new/ proposed research (subsequent to filing an annual disclosure) to attest that there are no material changes to the annual questionnaire on file.
- Export Control
- Good Clinical Practice
- Human Subjects Research
- Information Privacy and Security
- Responsible Conduct of Research
- Transportation of Biohazardous Material and Dangerous Goods. Note that you should print the certification of training obtained following successful completion of this Training in the Transportation of Biohazardous Material and Dangerous Goods module and keep it for your records. Proof of training may be required by certain funding agencies.